- What is Virgin Hair? Virgin Hair is hair that has not been dyed, bleached, permed, straightened or chemically treated in any way. All of our hair is in its natural state when cut and guaranteed to be in correct cuticle alignment.
- What are hand ties wefts? Hand-tied wefts are made by tying strands of hair around a strong weaving thread; this process is done by hand. Machine wefts are made by sewing strands of hair together with a hair sewing machine. Our machine wefts are very durable for reuse.
- What is wedged hair? Wefted hair is hair used for weaving. It is sewn or bonded into a track ready for the weaving process.
- Does the Hair dye easily? Yes, the hair can be dyed to whatever color you desire. The hair is human hair so it will react just like human hair. Being that this hair is virgin and is unprocessed it will take color well. It is strongly recommended to have a professional process color on virgin hair to prevent damage.
- Can I straighten my hair; will my curls come back if I straighten it? Yes hair can be straightened. The curly and wavy hair will go back to original curl type and pattern once.
- Do you seal the wefts? The hair will be 100% virgin and no additional products will be added to the bundle. Some people seal the wefts to prevent shedding of hair especially if the wefts are cut. If you need help locating sealants please email.
- What is a weft? Strands of hair, which have been sewn along one edge to create a line of hair.
- Why is Virgin Hair so Special? Virgin Hair is highly regarded in the hair industry because of its flexibility, durability, and texture. It’s naturally thick and lustrous, which gives the best possible styling and installation options for extensions. The hair is also naturally dark, so it works great with most braiding and weaving applications.
- l00% Pure Virgin hair can last for a very long time, depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take good care of it and it will last even longer. Many women prefer Indian hair because it is just so beautiful, and since ours is unprocessed, it can last longer than any other kind of hair. If you still have questions please email us or consult your hair stylist.
- How much hair do you need to do a full sew in? For a full install, the average person needs about 10oz (300g). 8oz is recommended for a partial install.
12'' to 14'' about 2 bundles is recommended
16'' to 22'' about 3 bundles is recommended
24' to 30'' about 4 bundles is recommended
Our closures are made with Swiss lace. Please allow up to 3 to 5 business days to ship. We advise our clients to add a flesh color fabric to the base of the lace for a more natural look. We can also customize your closure for you for an additional fee.
Illusions Virgin Hair LLC ships orders using USPS. The amount charged depends on total weight of merchandise.
Orders will ship within 2-4 business days of receiving payment.
Orders require 3–5 business days for delivery after it ships depending on its destination.
Shipping confirmation and tracking is available via email as soon as your order ships.
Illusions Virgin Hair LLC is not responsible for any fees (custom fees or taxes) associated with your shipment upon delivery.
We do not refund shipping charges for orders returned.
NO RETURNS, NO EXCEPTIONS. We exercise a very strict quality control process to ensure that our clients receive only the best virgin hair.
If there is a quality issue please contact our office. Items meeting the above conditions may be returned within 7 days of the receipt for an exchange.